Thursday 26 January 2012

my original idea

My original idea was based on something to do with school and how the children learn and do they get enough support to help them but i wasnt 100% sure what my moral was and where exactly i was going with my idea. I was considering to do it individually, Mizbah was focussing on something about school as well so when she spoke to me we kind of brainstormed our idea's together still sticking to the subject of school and came up with the idea of the change in Sidney Stringer School + Sidney Stringer Academy and how it has changed, and if that change has benefitted everyone?.

We will question the old head teacher  - Mr Worral as well as Mrs.Tomes the current head teacher.  Our main idea is to see the differences how school has changed because most of the students may agree that the school has changed for the worse and still complain today at the fact how things have gone so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment